Sunday, October 4, 2026

Rode to Hell Gravel Race - Fat Bike Style

Fun Mad Cow road trip to Michigan. What a difference compared to last year,  450+ racers this year. Wow! Sunshine with temps 60 at the start. 43 mile Fat Bike. Josh, Nick, & Tebow joined me. We started on a grass two track then on to gravel. We were held upa bit then chased for a few miles. I got on to the front group. I needed 8-10 seconds breather then the group split. I missed the boat tho. They rolled away. I worked with 4 other guys for 8-10 miles then a huge group of 25+ caught us. It was a huge pack all the way to the finish. I hammered the grass track to the finish. 346 avg watts on that section. Yeah! I took 3rd place at 20.1 mph avg. 1st & 2nd were legit guys. Bummed I missed the split, but I felt good. Good race! Sean won the 50 -59 in the 70 miler including 8th overall. Josh, Nick & Tebow were 4th, 5th, & 6th in my Fat Bike class. We went through Hell during the race. We went back to check out the gtown & ift shop. Fun stuff. Great job fellas!

 










Venga!

Egg